Ukraine Student Visa for Indian
There are huge number of students from India are studying in Ukraine at all national universities especially Medical (MBBS) universities.
Ukraine is a perfect destination for Indian students as the local community in Ukraine is very friendly with foreigners. Due to English Language knowledge, Indian Students are getting priority for admission in any national university in Ukraine.
Process of Ukraine Study Visa for Indian
• We will prepare a file for the student to submit to the Ukraine Embassy.
• We will arrange an invitation letter for you.
UKRAINE VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
To student Ukraine, you must have a valid passport and 10+2 certificates. Ukraine Student Visa type is “D” to be applied by an Indian Student.
1. Original of invitation letter and its photocopy, EUMEC will arrange for you.
2. Original of birth certificate and its photocopy with translation into Ukrainian language.
3. Original of school-leaving certificate with transcript of marks and their photocopies with translation into Ukrainian language.
4. Medical certificate of general fitness with its photocopy, issued no more than 2 months before University studies’ process begin.
5. Original of affidavit (sponsorship letter), which has to contain: a full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant/ student.
6. Photocopy of sponsor`s ID card / valid passport.
7. Original of person’s or sponsor’s bank statement for the last six months. Minimum amount should be sufficient to cover all applicants’ expenses during his/her first year in Ukraine (tuition fees and daily expenses).
8. The insurance policy valid for the period of stay in Ukraine and its photocopy.
9. NO IELTS OR TOEFL IS REQUIRED.
For more details, Please contact us
Register for Free Counselling